Kids will love these frozen pops made with flavored gelatin and marshmallow creme. Keep a stash in your freezer for after-school snacks.
1. Heat 1 cup of water in saucepan to boiling. Stir in 1 box flavored gelatin until dissolved. Transfer mixture to blender; let cool slightly. Add 3/4 cup marshmallow creme (about half the jar). Whirl mixture in blender until smooth and creamy.
2. Grease 12 cups (each about 2-3/4 inches wide) of a muffin pan. Divide the gelatin mixture equally among the cups, filling each cup with about 2-1/2 tablespoons of the gelatin mixture. Place muffin pan in freezer for 1 hour.
3. Line baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper; lightly coat paper with vegetable-oil cooking spray. Run butter knife around edges of pops in muffin cup. Gently pry up one edge of pop and slide fingers under; remove pop from cup and place, smaller side (bottom) down, on lined baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining pops and place on sheet.
4. Gently lay a wooden stick on top of each pop so stick runs across whole diameter of pop, with end extending for handle. Cover pops with another sheet of parchment or waxed paper. Freeze.
5. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 with second box of flavored gelatin and remaining marshmallow creme to make another batch of pops.
6. Loosen edges of pops with butter knife, pry up one edge and slide fingers underneath to remove the pops. Invert pops (bottom up) onto first set of pops, lining up edges. Return to freezer and freeze until firm. To remove from baking sheet, lift with spatula.