1. Combine honey, lemon juice, ginger in bowl. Add apples.
2. Melt butter in large skillet. Add apple mixture; saute 2 minutes. Add apple juice concentrate; reduce heat to low; cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover; increase heat to medium and boil, uncovered, 5 minutes, until most of liquid has evaporated. Stir in cranberry sauce. Keep warm.
3. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
4. Place 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet in 425 degree F oven for 10 minutes (if you dont have an ovenproof skillet, wrap handle with heavy-duty foil or double layer of regular-weight foil).Pancake:
5. Beat eggs, sugar, salt in large bowl at medium speed. Beat in milk and vanilla. Gradually whisk in flour until smooth. Stir in ginger.
6. Remove heated skillet from oven. Coat with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into skillet.
7. Bake in 425 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until puffed and golden. Remove skillet to wire rack; let stand for 10 minutes. Serve pancake hot with warm topping. Makes 6 servings.