Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 45 mins
- 2 pounds assorted red, Italian and black plums, pitted, chopped
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cook tapioca
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup granola
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla frozen yogurt OR: ice cream
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, mix plums, sugar, tapioca, lemon juice and ginger. Transfer to dish, mounding slightly. Crumble Topping:
3. In bowl, mix granola, almonds, raisins and salt. Drizzle melted butter over top; stir to moisten. Spread over plum mixture, covering fruit. Cover dish with foil.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven 25 minutes. Uncover. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes, until filling is bubbly and top is browned. (If browning too quickly, tent with foil.) Transfer to rack to cool. Serve with frozen yogurt. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 294, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 16, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 43, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 31, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.