Servings: 12 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 bag (12 ounces) fresh or thawed frozen cranberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple or chunks, in juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Coarsely chop cranberries, pineapple with juice, 3/4 cup sugar and orange juice in processor or blender with on-and-off motion.
2. Turn mixture into nonreactive saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 10 to 12 minutes. Add remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Remove from heat. Stir in rind and vanilla. Transfer to nonreactive container; cool to room temperature. Refrigerate to chill. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 94, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 24, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.