With a toasted coconut topping, and cake-like texture, this sweet quick bread recipe could be served as a dessert. Cream of coconut adds richness to the pineapple-and-raisin-studded bread.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat six 5-3/4 x 3 x 2-1/8-inch loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in large bowl; set aside 2 tablespoons.
3. Beat eggs slightly in medium-size bowl. Add butter, pineapple with liquid, and cream of coconut. Add all at once to flour mixture, stirring just to moisten. Toss together raisins, walnuts and reserved 2 tablespoons flour mixture in small bowl; stir into batter. Divide evenly among pans.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes clean. Cool breads in pans on wire rack 10 minutes. Turn breads out onto rack; let cool.Topping:
5. Toss together cream of coconut and flake coconut in medium-size bowl. Spread over cooled breads, about 3 tablespoons each. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.