Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 375°F 30 mins to 35 mins
- 4 Bartlett, Anjou or Bosc pears, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup white grape juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place pears, grape juice, lemon juice and cherries in small bowl; toss to coat all ingredients evenly.
3. Combine butter, sugars, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl. Cut butter into mixture using pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Coat 9-inch-square casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Spread pear mixture evenly in casserole. Sprinkle oat mixture over the top of the casserole.
5. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until mixture starts to bubble and pears are fork-tender. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 253, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 21, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 45, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 6, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.