Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Chill 30 mins or overnight
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 containers low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen fat-free nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
1. Sprinkle gelatin over juice in small cup; let stand until softened, 5 minutes. Place cup in small saucepan of simmering water; stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. Fold together yogurt, whipped topping, zest and dissolved gelatin in bowl. Refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Meanwhile, combine strawberries and sugar in bowl. In 6 parfait glasses, layer equal amounts of berries and mousse; each should contain 2/3 cup berries and 2/3 mousse, total. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 170, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 73, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.