1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil so that foil overhangs ends. Coat foil with nonstick cooking spray.Crust:
2. In food processor, pulse flour, sugar, cornstarch, ginger and salt to combine. Add butter; pulse until mixture holds together. Evenly pat dough into prepared pan.
3. Bake in 375 degree oven 20 minutes or until crust is light golden.Orange Topping:
4. Meanwhile, in medium-size bowl, stir together sugar and flour. Whisk in eggs, orange rind and orange juice until blended.
5. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Pour orange juice mixture over hot crust. Bake in 350 degree oven 20 minutes or until center is set. Transfer pan to wire rack to cool completely. Carefully lift foil to remove from pan. Cut into 1-inch squares. Garnish orange squares with strips of orange rind, if desired. Makes 6 dozen 1-inch squares.