Makes: 16 crepes at 92o each. Prep: 20 minutes. Cook: 1 hour 20 minutes. Chill: about 2 hours.
1. Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, espresso powder, baking powder and salt in medium-size bowl. Add milk, butter, eggs and vanilla; beat on low until blended; beat at medium-low just until smooth.
2. Coat 8-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until drop of water sizzles. Pour 2 heaping tablespoons batter into skillet and rotate skillet until film of batter covers bottom (see photo at right). Cook until surface of crepe begins to dry, 2 to 3 minutes. Run spatula around edge to loosen. Turn over; cook until bottom is light brown, about 2 minutes. Remove crepe. Repeat with remaining batter, stacking crepes between sheets of waxed paper and covering.White Chocolate Ganache:
3. Bring cream to boiling in heavy medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate until melted and smooth. Stir in liqueur. Pour into bowl, straining through sieve. Refrigerate 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Using whisk or electric mixer, beat chocolate mixture just until fluffy, 30 seconds. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour. Then beat until thickened, about 30 seconds (do not overbeat). Fold in mini chips. Refrigerate.Puree:
5. Press berries through fine sieve into small saucepan; discard seeds. Stir in cornstarch; simmer, stirring, until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Refrigerate.To fill crepes:
6. Spread about 3 tablespoons ganache along center of each crepe. Overlap sides. Spoon 1 tablespoon puree onto each serving plate; top with a filled crepe.To use, thaw unwrapped at room temperature for 3 hours.