1. In a 9-inch covered skillet, mix together strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, sugar, orange juice concentrate and orange zest. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.Dumplings:
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, orange zest, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in buttermilk. Melt butter and stir into mixture just until a loose dough forms.
3. Drop dough over berries in skillet in dumpling shapes, about 1 heaping tablespoon each.
4. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes without lifting cover.
5. To serve, spoon dumplings and fruit into serving bowl. Top with vanilla ice cream, if desired. Makes 8 servings.