Servings: 12 Yield: 12 tarts Prep 10 mins Bake 375°F 30 mins
- 1 15 ounce container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup nonfat half-and-half
- 1/4 cup nonfat cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 4 ounce packages graham tart shells
- Frozen nonfat, nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Beat ricotta, half-and-half and cream cheese on low speed in large bowl until smooth, about 1 minute. Add egg, lemon rind and vanilla; beat until blended. On low speed, beat in sugar, flour and nutmeg.
3. Arrange tart shells on baking sheet. Divide cheese filling equally among tart shells.
4. Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 30 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted in filling reaches 160 degrees F. (Tarts will puff up and deflate when removed from oven.)
5. Transfer tarts to wire rack to cool. Garnish with dollop of whipped topping and raspberries.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 238, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 270, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.