1. Dissolve gelatin in cold water in glass liquid measure. Heat 1 inch of water in saucepan to simmering. Place glass measure in simmering water; heat until gelatin dissolves. (Or microwave gelatin mixture according to package directions.)
2. Remove flesh from mango. Whirl in blender with 1/2 cup brown sugar, rum, lime juice and gelatin mixture until pureed. Pour into bowl; place over ice water, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to mound.
3. Beat together powdered egg whites and warm water in small bowl on low speed until blended. Increase speed to high; beat until soft peaks form, 30 to 40 seconds. Add the granulated sugar and beat until stiff peaks form, 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
4. Fold whites into mango mixture just until blended. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight until set.Prepare Tortilla Cups:
5. Combine granulated sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in small dish. Heat 1-1/2 teaspoons of the butter in saucepan over medium heat until sizzling. Add tortilla; cook 1 minute or until golden. Flip over. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the sugar mixture; cook 1 minute more.
6. Place tortilla, sugared side down, on inverted custard cup. Place another custard cup on top, pressing down to form a cup shape. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Let stand until cool.
7. Spoon mousse into cups just before serving. Garnish with whipped cream, fresh raspberries and fresh mint leaves, if you wish.