1. In small glass bowl, combine heavy cream and white chocolate. Microwave on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, confectioners sugar and lime rind until smooth. Beat in white chocolate mixture until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Refrigerate, covered, until cool and slightly set, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate the 1 cup diced mango separately.Mango Sauce:
2. Meanwhile, place the 3/4 cup chopped mango, granulated sugar and lime juice into food processor. Process until smooth. Refrigerate sauce until serving.
3. To finish mousse, fold reserved diced mango into cream cheese-white chocolate mixture until evenly distributed (there will be about 3 cups mousse mixture).
4. To serve, remove cups from muffin tin. Spoon 1/4 cup mousse into each. Serve, or refrigerate for no more than 1 hour. Serve with Mango Sauce on the side. Or pour sauce into small plastic food-storage bag. Snip off a tiny corner; pipe a swirl onto each plate, and then place filled cup on top. Makes 12 cups.
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter, 20 large marshmallows and 1/4 teaspoon each grated lime rind and vanilla in skillet. Stir in 3 cups crisp rice cereal until thoroughly coated. Keep skillet over low heat so mixture remains soft. Coat muffin cups with nonstick spray. Press 1/4 cup cereal mixture onto bottom and up side of each muffin cup. Store at room temperature.