1. In small glass bowl, combine heavy cream and white chocolate. Microwave on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, confectioners sugar and lime rind until smooth. Beat in white chocolate mixture until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Refrigerate, covered, until cool and slightly set, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate the 1 cup diced mango separately.Mango Sauce:
2. Meanwhile, place the 3/4 cup chopped mango, granulated sugar and lime juice into food processor. Process until smooth. Refrigerate sauce until serving.
3. To finish mousse, fold reserved diced mango into cream cheesewhite chocolate mixture until evenly distributed (there will be about 3 cups mousse mixture).
4. To serve, remove cups from muffin tin. Spoon 1/4 cup mousse into each. Serve, or refrigerate for no more than 1 hour. Serve with Mango Sauce on the side. Or pour sauce into small plastic food-storage bag. Snip off a tiny corner; pipe a swirl onto each plate, and then place filled cup on top. Makes 12 cups.
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter, 20 large marshmallows and 1/4 teaspoon each grated lime rind and vanilla in skillet. Stir in 3 cups crisp rice cereal until thoroughly coated. Keep skillet over low heat so mixture remains soft. Coat muffin cups with nonstick spray. Press 1/4 cup cereal mixture onto bottom and up side of each muffin cup. Store at room temperature.