1. Line four 5-ounce souffle dishes with plastic wrap. Arrange 6 ladyfingers upright in each.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over liqueur in small saucepan. Let soften, 1 minute.
3. Puree berries, sugar in processor or blender until smooth. Force puree through sieve over large bowl.
4. Place saucepan with gelatin over low heat; stir to dissolve gelatin, 1 minute. Stir into puree; place in larger bowl with ice water. Chill, stirring puree, until slightly thickened, 8 minutes. Remove puree from bath.
5. Beat cream, sugar in small bowl to stiff peaks. Fold into berry puree. Spoon mousse into pastry bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe into cups. Refrigerate 1 hour.
6. Lift baskets out of cups. Peel off plastic wrap. Serve on plates. Makes 4 servings.