1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.Crust:
2. In a medium-size bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until moistened. Press into the bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool completely.Filling:
3. In small saucepan, stir together 1/3 cup of the sugar, 1/2 cup water, egg yolks, gelatin and salt. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring, until slightly thickened and temperature registers 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer, about 5 minutes. Strain into a large glass or plastic bowl and stir in Baileys.
4. Beat egg white mixture until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining 1/3 cup sugar until the peaks are stiff. In medium-size bowl, beat the heavy cream to form soft peaks, and refrigerate.
5. Place bowl of egg yolk mixture in large bowl of ice water. Stir occasionally until mixture mounds slightly, 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Fold beaten whites into yolk mixture. Fold in whipped cream until no streaks of white remain. Spoon into crust; cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with cocoa power and chocolate- covered coffee beans, if desired. Makes 8 servings.