- 8 ounces fat-free whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 reduced-fat chocolate graham crackers, crushed (see Note)
1. Mix cream cheese and sugar in small bowl. Gently stir in yogurt.
2. In 4 wine glasses, alternate layers of strawberries, yogurt mixture, crumbs, yogurt mixture and strawberries. Serve at once, or refrigerate, covered, up to 8 hours. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 182, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 29, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 451, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.