1. Bring milk and pecan pieces in saucepan just to boiling. Remove from heat.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over warm water in small saucepan; let stand to soften, 5 minutes. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring, until gelatin dissolves. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. Beat cream in small bowl until soft peaks form. Cover; refrigerate.
4. Combine eggs, yolks and 3/4 cup sugar in top of double boiler over boiling water. Whisk over boiling water until fluffy and thickened and temperature registers 140 degrees F on instant-read thermometer, about 10 minutes. Do not overcook or eggs will scramble. Scrape into a bowl.
5. Puree pecan-milk mixture in blender. With blender turned off, add gelatin mixture in slow steady stream, stirring with spoon until completely incorporated. Add to egg mixture along with vanilla.
6. Cool over ice-water bath, stirring frequently, until mousse mixture starts to set, about 10 minutes.
7. Stir in one-quarter of whipped cream. Gently fold in remainder.
8. Divide into eight 5-ounce glasses. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.Praline:
9. Boil 3/4 cup sugar and juice in saucepan over medium heat until light caramel, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in pecans. Quickly pour onto greased baking sheet; spread into thin layer. Cool sheet on rack. Break up for garnish.