Yield: Makes 1-1/2 cups Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Heat cream, butter, sugars, cocoa and chocolate in saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring, until smooth and sugars are melted, 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Serve warm. Store in refrigerator To warm, place over hot water, stirring. Makes 1-1/2 cups. Mint Hot-Fudge Sauce:
2. Stir 1/2 teaspoon mint extract into 1 recipe of Hot-Fudge Sauce.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 136, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 21, carb. (g): 16, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 6, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.