1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Stir together sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Spread 1 tablespoon of the melted butter over the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the corn syrup; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon-sugar.
3. Stir together buttermilk baking mix and milk in a medium-size bowl just until combined and a dough forms; do not overmix. Transfer dough to a floured work surface; knead a few times. Pat dough out into 12 x 8-inch rectangle. Drizzle dough evenly with 1 tablespoon of the corn syrup and 2 tablespoons of the melted butter. Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon-sugar.
4. From a long side, roll up dough, jelly-roll fashion. Cut crosswise into 12 equal slices. Place rolls, cut side down, in prepared baking dish. Drizzle the tops of the rolls with the remaining corn syrup and remaining melted butter.
5. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until the tops of the rolls are browned and glazed. Serve the rolls warmno butter needed. Makes 12 rolls.