Servings: 2 Prep 5 mins Broil 10 mins
- 1 freestone peach, halved, pitted OR: 2 drained, canned peach halves, in juice or light syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup low-fat frozen vanilla yogurt OR: light ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted almonds or walnuts
1. Heat toaster oven to broil. Place peach halves, cut side up, on broiler tray; drizzle with half the honey.
2. Broil 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to small dessert bowls.
3. Top each half with 1/4 cup frozen yogurt. Sprinkle with toasted nuts. Drizzle with the remaining honey, and serve. Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 125, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 23, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 30, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.