Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Freeze 3 hrs 30 mins
- 4 cups seedless red grapes (about 1 to 1-1/2 pounds), washed (see Note)
- 1 cup pomegranate juice (can be a blend)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 1 container (6 ounces) vanilla low-fat yogurt
- Small red grapes or pomegranate seeds, to garnish
1. Place the grapes in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Freeze 2 hours.
2. Transfer grapes to a food processor. Add pomegranate juice, lime juice and sugar. Pulse until fairly smooth. Return mixture to baking pan in even layer and place back in freezer. Freeze 1 hour.
3. Stir with a fork, bringing the firmer mixture at the edges toward the center. Freeze again for 30 minutes.
4. When it is firm enough to serve, scoop granita into glasses. Serve cold with a dollop of yogurt and some mint, champagne grapes or small red grapes or pomegranate seeds, as desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 163, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 39, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 26, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.