1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Crumb Topping:
2. In a medium-size bowl, stir together the flour, old-fashioned rolled oats, light-brown sugar, glazed walnuts, cinnamon and ginger until well blended. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture is evenly moistened and crumbly.Fruit Mixture:
3. Coat 2-quart oval baking dish with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray. In the baking dish, mix together the rhubarb and strawberries. In a small saucepan, stir together the granulated sugar, light-brown sugar, cornstarch, water and white wine until the mixture is smooth. Over medium-high heat, cook the sugar mixture, stirring occasionally, until it thickens, about 3 minutes. Pour over the rhubarb mixture, and stir to mix. Top evenly with the crumb mixture.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven until the center of the filling is bubbly and the topping is browned, about 1 hour.
5. If desired, serve with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Makes 8 servings.