1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease baking sheet.
2. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives held scissor fashion until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in the raisins, walnuts and crystallized ginger.
3. Combine egg, pumpkin, vanilla and milk in small bowl. Stir into dry ingredients just until mixed. Lightly gather dough together in bowl; knead 2 or 3 times to shape mixture into a ball.
4. Lightly pat the dough out onto well-floured surface to 3/4-inch thickness. Cut into 3-inch rounds, using floured cutter. (Dough will be moist; reflour cutter and dough as needed.) Carefully place rounds on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle walnuts over scones.
5. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 10 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Serve scones warm.