1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine granola, pears, cranberries, apricots, maple syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon and nutmeg in bowl. Cover; let stand for 15 minutes.
3. Lay 1 phyllo sheet on flat surface. Coat with cooking spray. Top with another sheet; coat. Continue to layer and coat until all are stacked.
4. Spoon granola mixture in narrow strip 1 inch from a long side of dough, leaving 1-inch border on either end. Fold both short sides over filling; roll up from long side into log. Place, seam side down, on prepared pan.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 35 to 40 minutes, until golden brown. Cool on pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Slice and serve.