1. Beat together eggs and milk in medium-size bowl until blended. Beat in flour and salt. Stir in butter. Chill 20 minutes. Batter should be consistency of heavy cream.
2. Heat 8-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat; coat with nonstick cooking spray. Use ladle to pour in 2 tablespoons batter, swirling pan to cover bottom. Cook crepe 2 to 3 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned and top is dry. Remove from pan. Repeat with remaining batter, stacking crepes between pieces of waxed paper, for total of about 12. (You can prepare crepes up to 1 week ahead, and freeze. Thaw the crepes at room temperature.)Fruit:
3. Clean and slice strawberries and star fruit. Peel and slice kiwifruit. Rinse grapes and halve any large ones.Sauce:
4. Place chopped chocolate in small bowl. Heat 2/3 cup of the cream in medium skillet over medium-high heat just until simmering. Pour over chocolate. Let stand 2 minutes to melt. Stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
5. Lightly beat remaining 1/4 cup cream in small bowl until very soft peaks form. Fold into slightly cooled sauce.
6. Fold crepes in quarters. Stack 2 on a plate; top with 3/4 cup fruit. Spoon white chocolate sauce over fruit. Serve warm, or refrigerate and serve chilled.