Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Freeze 4 hrs or overnight
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) pear halves in heavy syrup
- 1 can (16 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced crystallized ginger
- Liquid red food coloring (optional)
- Mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
1. In processor, puree pears with syrup, cranberry sauce, lime juice and ginger until completely smooth. Pour into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Freeze until solid, 4 hours or overnight.
2. Cut pear-cranberry mixture into 1-inch cubes. Place in food processor; process until creamy, tinting with few drops of red food coloring, if desired.
3. Serve, or refreeze in covered container, up to 1 week. If too solid, puree before serving. Top with mint.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 168, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 21, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.