Servings: 12 Prep 20 mins Chill 1 hr Bake 350°F 5 mins to 8 mins
- 4 cups corn flakes cereal, crushed (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 pound light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 jar (about 7 ounces) marshmallow cream
- 3 cups sliced fruit, fresh or canned, such as bananas, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, mandarin oranges, peaches
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan.
2. Mix corn flakes, sugar, margarine and corn syrup in a bowl. Press mixture evenly over bottom of prepared pizza pan.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack.
4. Mix cream cheese and marshmallow cream in a bowl. Spread over crust, leaving 1-inch border. Arrange fruit over top. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into 12 slices.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 238, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 27, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 296, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.