Servings: 16 Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 8 mins to 10 mins
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 12 strawberries, sliced
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll out cookie dough. Spread in 14-inch pizza pan, pressing to bottom and evenly out to sides. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until baked through. Cool in pan on wire rack.
2. In bowl, combine yogurt and topping. Spread onto cookie crust. Top with fruit in decorative pattern. Chill 10 minutes or up to 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 185, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 27, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 155, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.