Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup water
- Juice (about 1/4 cup) and grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup dried apricots (about 6 ounces)
- 1 cup pitted prunes with lemon essence (about 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cherries OR: dried cranberries
- 1 navel orange
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 quart nonfat vanilla yogurt
1. Combine water, lemon juice and sugar in saucepan. Add apricots, prunes, raisins and cherries.
2. Cut orange in half lengthwise, then slice crosswise into semicircles. Cut semicircles in half. Gently stir into dried fruit mixture in saucepan. Add lemon rind and cinnamon stick. Cover; simmer for 10 minutes. Add liqueur; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
3. Serve warm or cold with nonfat vanilla yogurt.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 200, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 48, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 59, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.