Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 6 mins to 8 mins
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 large orange
- 1 large lemon
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier OR: other orange-flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 6 cups fresh peaches (1-3/4 pounds), peeled and sliced (5 cups sliced)
- 1 quart French vanilla ice cream
1. Melt butter in large skillet. Add brown sugar; cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes, until bubbly. Grate rind of orange and lemon, and juice both. Add rinds, juices and honey; cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Add liqueur, brandy and peaches. Return to medium-high heat; cook 3 minutes, until syrup thickens slightly and coats peaches. Spoon over ice cream and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 432, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 59, sat. fat (g): 11, carb. (g): 67, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 77, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.