1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. Place 1 sheet phyllo on work surface. Keep remaining phyllo covered with plastic wrap. Brush sheet lightly with butter. Repeat with remaining phyllo, buttering each and stacking; leave top sheet unbuttered. Cut stacked sheets lengthwise into thirds, crosswise into sixths, for 18 rectangles. Place on baking sheets.
3. Bake in 375 degrees F oven 8 to 10 minutes, until slightly colored. Remove with spatula to rack to cool.
4. For filling, beat cheese, sour cream, sugar substitute and vanilla in bowl until light and fluffy. Stir in jam.
5. Spread 1 rounded tablespoon filling over each of 12 phyllo rectangles. Arrange kiwi slices on 6 rectangles, halved raspberries on remaining 6.
6. Stack the raspberry rectangles on kiwi rectangles. Place a plain rectangle on top of each stack, for total of 6 Napoleons. Dust tops with powdered sugar.Chocolate Chip Variation:
7. Omit jam, kiwi, berries. Add 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips in step 4. Drizzle tops with total of 2 tablespoons melted semisweet chocolate.Mandarin Orange Variation:
8. Omit jam, kiwi, berries. Add 1/4 teaspoon almond extract in step 4. Arrange drained mandarin orange segments from 15-ounce can on phyllo layers instead of kiwi and raspberries.