Servings: 4 Yield: 4 cups Prep 15 mins Cook 12 mins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 McIntosh apples, cored, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- 3 pears, cored, peeled and cut into bit-size chunks
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried mixed fruit, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add apples, pears, apricots, mixed fruit, sugar, lemon juice and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine. Simmer 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fruit is tender.
2. Stir in vanilla and cool. Serve at room temperature or slightly warm with vanilla ice cream or Brandied Whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 376, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 15, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 84, fiber (g): 9, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 32, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.