Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Chill 30 mins
- 1 jar (11.25 ounces or 1 cup) lime curd or lemon curd
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
1. Beat lime curd, cream cheese and lime rind in large bowl until smooth. Beat together heavy cream and confectioners sugar in small bowl until soft peaks form. Remove 1/2 cup whipped cream and reserve for garnish. Fold remaining whipped cream into lime-curd mixture.
2. Divide half of curd mixture among 6 parfait glasses. Divide half of berries among the glasses. Repeat layering, ending with berries. Spoon reserved whipped cream on top to garnish. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 356, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 70, sat. fat (g): 13, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 103, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.