1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover two baking sheets with nonstick foil.
2. Place honey in a small glass dish and microwave on high for 20 seconds. Stack egg-roll wrappers and cut on the diagonal into 24 triangles.
3. Place triangles in a single layer on prepared baking sheets. Brush tops with the heated honey. Bake at 400 degrees F for 6 to 7 minutes until crisp. Remove from oven; cool completely.
4. In small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
5. To serve, place 1 triangle on serving dish. Spread with 1 scant tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture and top with a few peach pieces. Top with a second triangle, cream cheese mixture and peach pieces. Top with a third triangle and dust with confectioners sugar. Repeat with remaining ingredients for a total of 8 napoleons. Garnish with mint if desired.