1. Bring water, sugar, schnapps, honey, cloves to simmer in saucepan; stir. Add peaches; simmer until knife-tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove peaches; let cool slightly; slip off skins. Chill peaches and syrup separately.Filling:
2. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, honey, vanilla and cinnamon in bowl. Cover; refrigerate.Sauce:
3. Puree berries in processor. Add sugar, juice; pulse to blend. Pour into sieve over bowl. With spatula, gently press berries through; discard seeds. Add enough chilled syrup to puree to equal 1/2 cup. Chill.
4. Spread scant 1 tablespoon of filling over cut side of each of 8 peach halves. Sandwich with remaining halves to make 8 whole peaches.
5. Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce into each of 8 dessert bowls. Stand peach upright in each. Garnish with mint.