These elegant cream cheese molds are served well-chilled and topped with a fresh raspberry sauce and sweet brandy sauce.
1. Lightly grease eight nonstick 6-ounce star-shaped molds or round molds or ramekins. Mix the water and brandy in saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over mixture; let soften, 5 minutes. Over low heat, stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. Beat together cream cheese and sugar in medium-size bowl until well blended. Gradually beat in half-and-half and lemon rind and juice. Stir in dissolved gelatin.
3. Beat egg white mixture in clean medium-size bowl until soft peaks form. Beat heavy cream in separate bowl until soft peaks form.
4. Place bowl of cream cheese mixture in larger bowl filled with ice water; stir occasionally until mixture starts to thicken, but does not set. Fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture. Then fold in whipped cream. Spoon evenly into molds. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
5. For Raspberry Sauce, puree berries in blender or food processor. Force through sieve over bowl to remove seeds. Stir sugar and liqueur into berry puree. For Brandy Sauce, combine sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan. Gradually stir in the water. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to boiling and is clear and thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add small amount of cornstarch mixture to yolks in a bowl. Then stir yolk mixture into saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in brandy. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on surface of sauce. Let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate both sauces until ready to use.
6. To serve, spoon some Raspberry Sauce onto dessert plates. Loosen edges of one mold; turn out onto wide spatula. Dip mold briefly into warm water if necessary. Invert and place in center of Raspberry Sauce. Top with some Brandy Sauce. Repeat with remaining molds and sauces. Use leftover sauces to decorate molds or refrigerate for another occasion.