1. Combine cranberries, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, apricots and juice in small saucepan. Bring to boiling over medium-high heat. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 8 minutes or until thickened.
2. Transfer cranberry mixture to food processor or blender. Puree until almost completely smooth, but still with some small pieces; you should have about 1 cup filling. Set filling aside to cool.
3. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
4. Unroll 1 pastry sheet on flat surface. Spread half the cranberry filling over pastry. Cut sheet in half lengthwise; cut each half crosswise into 8 equal strips. Roll up each strip, enclosing filling. Repeat with remaining sheet of pastry and filling, to make a total of 32 roll-ups.
5. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon chopped nuts into each of 32 cups (1-3/4 x 3/4 inch) in mini-muffin pans (3 pans). Place a roll-up, cut side up, in each cup.
6. Bake one pan in 425 degree F oven 15 to 18 minutes or until roll-ups are puffed and golden. Transfer roll-ups to rack to cool. (While baking one mini-muffin pan, keep other pans refrigerated. Or, if you have only one mini-muffin pan, refrigerate other unbaked roll-ups. After baking one batch, let pan cool. Then wash and dry the pan and proceed with the other batches of roll-ups.)
7. Serve roll-ups slightly warm or at room temperature.