- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce, chilled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped OR: 2 cups nondairy whipped topping
1. Stir cranberry sauce and lemon juice in medium-size bowl.
2. Stir one-quarter whipped cream or topping into cranberry mixture. Fold in remaining whipped cream or topping, leaving streaks of color. Spoon into 6 dessert dishes. Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 331, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 54, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 147, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.