Yield: 2-1/2 cups Prep 5 mins Chill 1 hr Cook 10 mins
- 1 jar (12 ounces) seedless red-raspberry jam
- 1 bag (12 ounces) cranberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1. Heat jam in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add cranberries, cinnamon, and allspice.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until cranberries pop, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lemon rind. Chill at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Substitute 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup orange marmalade for raspberry jam, and stir in 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts right before serving.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 100, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.