- 2 containers (8 ounces each) nonfat sugar-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 4 almond toast cookies, crushed (2/3 cup crushed)
1. Mix yogurt and extract in bowl.
2. In each of 4 tall parfait glasses (about 8 ounces each), place one-quarter of oranges and blueberries. Spoon one-quarter yogurt mixture in each; sprinkle each with one-quarter of cookies. Repeat layering, using all ingredients. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 178, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 18, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 122, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.