1. Mix brown sugar, pecans, butter and cinnamon in small bowl.Buns:
2. Place dough on lightly floured surface; punch down; knead briefly. Cover dough; let rest for up to 20 minutes.
3. Roll dough out into 12 x 8-inch rectangle. Sprinkle evenly with filling.
4. Starting from 12-inch edge, roll up dough, jelly-roll fashion. Pinch ends together to seal. Cut roll crosswise into 12 equal pieces. Place buns, cut side up and touching, in lightly greased 8-inch round pan.*
5. Cover pan; let rise in warm place, away from drafts, 45 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
6. To bake, heat oven to 350 degrees F.
7. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove pan to rack to cool slightly.Meanwhile, prepare glaze:
8. Whisk together powdered sugar, water and vanilla in a small bowl until smooth and good drizzling consistency.
9. Drizzle glaze over tops of buns. Separate into individual buns and serve immediately.