1. Heat cherries and brandy in saucepan over low heat just until mixture starts to simmer. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes for cherries to soften.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 3 mini loaf pans (6 x 3 x 2 inches) with nonstick cooking spray. (See Note.)
3. Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and allspice in large bowl.
4. Beat together eggs and sugars in medium-size bowl until well blended. Beat in buttermilk and vegetable oil.
5. Make a well in center of flour mixture. Add egg mixture to well. Stir with a wooden spoon just until the flour mixture is evenly moistened and batter comes together. Fold in walnuts and cherries with their soaking liquid from the saucepan. Divide batter equally among prepared mini loaf pans.
6. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers of loaves comes out clean. Let loaves cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes. Turn loaves out onto rack to cool.