- 1 package (12 ounces) dry-pack frozen cherries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1. Whirl cherries and sugar in food processor or blender until pureed.
2. Spoon whipped topping into large bowl. Fold in pureed cherries and almond extract.
3. Cover; refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 141, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 8, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.