1. Place flour in bowl. Beat water, milk, eggs, butter, salt in second bowl. Make well in flour. Add egg mixture; stir into flour. Whisk out lumps; strain if needed.
2. Lightly coat nonstick crepe pan, 10 inches across top, with cooking spray. Heat; add 2 tablespoons batter; swirl to coat. Cook 2 minutes. Turn over; cook 1 minute, until golden. Remove to plate. Repeat with remaining batter (about 20 crepes); layer with waxed paper.Filling:
3. Beat eggs, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until smooth.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Spoon 1-1/2 tablespoons filling across center of crepes; roll up. Place in baking dishes. Cover.
6. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 20 minutes or until heated through.Sauce:
7. Drain pineapple over bowl. Add enough orange juice to pineapple juice to equal 1-1/4 cups.
8. Mix sugar and cornstarch in saucepan. Stir in juice mixture. Cook, stirring, until thickened, 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in pineapple, strawberries and mandarin orange, if desired. Spoon over crepes.