Yield: 60 apple slices with dip Prep 10 mins Cook 5 mins
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 6 different types of snacking apples, cored and each cut into 10 slices
1. Combine butter, sugar, corn syrup and milk in saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar, 5 minutes. Stir in vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Pour into dipping bowl. Serve with apple slices.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 73, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 17, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.