1. Heat oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil; coat with cooking spray. With rolling pin, roll each bread slice until flat.
2. Spread each slice with 2 teaspoons jelly. Place one banana half on each slice of bread. Roll up, jelly-roll style, gently pressing at seam to seal. Place, seam side down, on prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 12 minutes or until toasted.
4. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, cook remaining strawberry jelly and lemon juice over medium heat 1 minute or until jelly melts.
5. Sprinkle roll-ups with confectioners' sugar. Cut each roll diagonally in half. Place on serving plate standing on straight edge. Toss strawberries with jelly mixture; divide evenly among plates.