- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 3 medium-large ripe bananas (1-1/2 pounds total), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
1. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in sugar until melted. Carefully add cinnamon and liqueur and bring to a gentle simmer. Add bananas and stir to coat. Cook for 2 minutes or until bananas soften. Serve over ice cream, frozen yogurt or toasted pound cake.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 228, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 28, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 8, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.