1. Warm cider in saucepan. Remove from heat; add apricots and raisins. Let stand 15 minutes to soften.
2. Core apples from top, but not through bottom.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
4. Drain apricots and raisins, reserving cider. Combine apricots, raisins, cereal, sugar and cinnamon. Chop banana. Stir banana and 1 tablespoon liqueur into cereal mixture. Stuff in apples.
5. Pour cider into small baking pan. Place apples in pan. With skewer, make holes in top of apples. Pour maple syrup over.
6. Bake in 350 degree F oven until soft, about 1 hour. (If filling starts to brown too much, cover with foil.)
7. Transfer apples to serving bowls. Strain pan juices into small saucepan. Heat to boiling. Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1 tablespoon orange liqueur in small cup. Whisk into saucepan. Heat to boiling. Pour over apples. Serve at once.