1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Unfold 1 sheet phyllo. Brush with butter. Dust with 1 teaspoon sugar. Top with second and third sheets, brushing and dusting each. Fold in half, short side to short side. Brush top with butter. Cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise in fourths (8 rectangles). Transfer to ungreased baking sheets.
2. Bake in 400 degrees F oven 6 to 8 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven.
3. Repeat with remaining 6 sheets, for a total of 24 baked phyllo stacks.Filling:
4. Combine yolks, nectar, sugar, cornstarch in saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened (160 degrees F), 5 minutes. Pour through strainer into bowl. Refrigerate until chilled, about 45 minutes.
5. Beat cream and confectioners sugar in bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold into apricot nectar mixture.
6. Place 1 phyllo layer on plate. Spread with 3 level tablespoons apricot cream. Arrange 4 to 5 apricot wedges over cream. Repeat layering with phyllo, cream, apricots. Top with phyllo layer. Repeat with remaining ingredients (for total 8 napoleons).Drizzle:
7. Melt chocolate with oil in saucepan. Drizzle over napoleons. Serve.