Servings: 10 Prep 15 mins Cook 20 mins
- 3 medium apples peeled, cored and chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar, depending on tartness of apples
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Cook apples in water in saucepan, covered, over medium-high heat until tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Pass apples through food mill or force through sieve, into a bowl. Add sugar, cinnamon, allspice and cloves. Cool and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 91, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.